- The Subscription fee is AED 1000.
- Stand fee is AED 500 per square meter. The stand should be no less than 9 square meters, hence the minimum total fee is AED 4500. This fee covers shelves, one table, two chairs, a storage area, name board, three spotlights, plug points, a waste basket, carpeted flooring, bill books, carrying bags, price stickers and badges.
- An agency fee of AED 300 per publisher is applicable.
- Visa fee is AED 380 per representative.
Upon approval of an application, an invoice shall be raised and forwarded to the applicant’s email.
Payment should be settled 45 days from the invoice date and ten days prior to the opening date. A 10% penalty is applicable for payments done after the 45 days and during the ten days before the opening. A 15% penalty is applicable for payments made during the exhibition. Delayed payments should be settled on-site and in cash.
Payments can be done in cash, cheque or a bank transfer to the account of "Sharjah Book Authority - Sharjah".
- Cash: Payable to our office in Sharjah (Sharjah Book Authority -Dept. of Culture and Information building, Government Buildings, Leyah, Sharjah, UAE.)
- Chequeen: Current dated and issued to the name of "Sharjah Book Authority, Sharjah" in AED, to be delivered by hand or sent by post to the following address:
Sharjah Book Authority - Sharjah International Book Fair.
P.O. Box: 73111, Sharjah, UAE.
Tel: 0097165123157 (Please write the company name on the back of your chequeen).
- Transfer: Payments are to be bank transferred to the Sharjah Book Authority, Sharjah Government (Clearly stating the exhibitor's name). A scanned copy of the transfer is to be uploaded to your account on the website within a week. SIBF is not responsible for transfers that do not indicate the name of the exhibitor.
AED is the official currency for payments in cash, cheque or bank transfers.
Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: Sharjah Islamic Bank, Sharjah branch.
Swift Code: NBSHAEAS.
Payment documents should show the exhibitor’s name clearly If the payment is made through a bank. The proof of payment should be sent to us with participant’s name and amount clearly specified.
It is mandatory that the exhibitors upload the payment proof (receipt or bank transfer document) to their account. Failing to do this might result in SIBF not considering the payment done.
All bank charges will be on remitter's account.